Greetings From Columbus Mississippi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

axe78th

Original poster
Feb 24, 2009
Hello All,

I'm thrilled to find the great forum. While I'm been cooking, grilling and smoking for several years I'm a complete rookie. Looking forward to learning some stuff from you folks here.

Salute!

Tony Foster

Welcome to SMF. Start reading the posts, asking questions and chatting. You'll be amazed at how quickly you'll learn.
biggrin.gif
It's a great place to be.

Hello Tony, good to know you're part of the SMF. Read around the different forums, lots of great tips and information available to all.

welcome ta the site tony ,
from a smoking addict in Louisiana

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

welcome aboard tony i'm in columbus as well,i have been away from the board for awhile i've had a whole lot of family issues going on and am just now getting back into the swing of things here.great to have a local on board also..quick question here do you also play guitar? if so i think we already know each other.if not welcome anyway

Yeah I call myself trying to play guitar. Tony Foster here. And you are? :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky