Greetings from central Pa.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

magicmarker

Original poster
Feb 9, 2014
I'm new to the art of smoking meats and such. I find it addictive already and only bought my smoker a month ago.

Can hardly wait for the weather to get warmer to make it a bit easier on this newbie. I have already smoked a chicken (the one in this post) in the cold temps and it came out great IMHO.

My ambitions are to learn to make bologna and sausages more then anything else. Any web sites or info you could share would be so greatly appreciated.

Anyway...looking forward to learning

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky