Greeting from the Space Coast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

evilhomer

Original poster
Mar 5, 2016
I've been trolling the forums for a while now, figured it was time to start interacting.  I live on the Space Coast of Florida, in simpler terms near Cape Canaveral.  I do 100% of the cooking in my household and good amount of cooking events for my squadron.  I've been cooking for years but only in the last few have I tried my hand at smoking.  I have numerous indoor toys, but my out door setup is a Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis and a Pit Barrel Cooker.  I have smoked on the PBC and the kettle.  I've managed to pull off most of your standards with good results, ribs, shoulder, chicken etc, save for brisket.  Maybe one day I'll share that disaster as a lessons learned.  I'm hoping to pick up some more knowledge around here and maybe share some of what I've learned along the way.

Anyway, I'll be posting in the catering section here shortly.  See everyone around.

Homer

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky