Greeting from New Hampshire

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoknastro

Original poster
Feb 10, 2014
NH
Just got a Traeger Lil Ttex Elite as a gift.. I always wanted to try my hand at smoking, just never got round to it..

So now now I'm here soaking up as much info as I can and hopefully will be able to give back someday.

This is a great site and even a 5 day free e-course for us noobs.. good stuff!

Fired up the Traeger last night for the first time and cooked a Tenderloin... totally beats anything I could have done in the oven.. so I'm hooked.. 

Now on to the thermometers, covers, pellets. accessories.. accessories...

Glad to be here!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmoknAstro, Welcome to the best site on the internet for information about smoking meats and other foods. Folks here are willing to answer any questions that you might have, so don't by shy about asking them.

Enjoy the Smoke!

Hello. Neighbor , Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to Learn about smoking just about anything. Lots of nice , helpful folks on here. You will enjoy the time you spend here.

Just updated my avatar.. anyone care to guess whats on my grill?

Right on Hambone.. except I'm about as much an astronomer as I am a pro smoker.. but enjoying both hobbies tremendously. The moon shot was actually taken with my cell phone looking in my Orion dobsonian telescope.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky