Greenhorn in Southern Indiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

camping hoosiers

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Hi folks!

I am a grillaholic and recently started yearning to learn to smoke. I found this website and decided to jump in.

I bought a GOSM this morning at Walmart and will set it up this evening and go through the seasoning process.

My wife is already out picking out some ribs however I can't wait to do a brisket. I have done several brisket's on my Weber charcoal grill but can't wait to do it on the GOSM.

Until I found this web site I always thought a fatty was... well never mind, that was years ago.
wink.gif

Have fun!

Jeff

Grillaholic, welcome to the SMF. Plenty of GOSM users here to help you out. Try Jeff's 5 day ecourse for good basic information.

welcome Camping Hooiser. This is a friendly and informative place. Ask questions there are a lot of answers here. Welcome from a former hoosier.

Paul

icon_confused.gif
Hello
Glad to see another Hoosier on baord this is a great forum i have learned a lot the short time I haave been here looking foward to seeing your picture good luck and good smoking
Redbrinkman1955

Welcome to SMF
icon_exclaim.gif

I was a grill freek at one point too. I just wanted to cook longer, bought my CG started using the indirect method then bought the side fire box. From there I was hooked
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
. It wasn't until after that that I found SMF.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky