Great to have the site back up and running!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ncdodave

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 1, 2008
Medford, Oregon
Jeff and Crew!
Its awesome and great to see the forums back up and running again! I guess there were some major issues that had to be worked out. Almost a week without the forums and i was starting to go mad MAD I say! lol
thanks for the great job guys!

Look at you guys go! Great to have the site back. Not used to the new color scheme but I'm sure it'll grow on me. Thank you Jeff and crew for all the hard work you do to keep the site up and running, updated, and constantly improving.

Man I was starting to get real withdrawal symptoms!!
eek.gif

I too was have major withdrawls. I have come to depend on my daily SMF 'fix'. Thanks to Jeff and crew for keepin' this site rockin' along.

I missed the place too. It just got too frustrating so I was gone for a while. It's going to be 70°F this weekend so I came back to hopefully find the place back up. YES! :D

Thanks for getting it back up again! I was also having withdrawls! Supposed to be nice here this weekend, but rainy! :( I was thinking of smoking a roast(weather permitting)! If I do, Q-view! :)

btw..i like the new look!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky