1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Great new bluegrass band

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dgross, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Hello everyone [​IMG] ! I know that there are at least a few bluegrass fans out there and want to let you know of a great band Hubby and I just discovered. Their name is No Speed Limit and they are a talented bunch of kids! Check 'em out, you just may find a new favorite (no pun on Allison Krauss intended [​IMG] ). Daun

2. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey maybe we can bribe them to play that the 1st annual SMF gathering. We are bound to have some great food there.

3. That would be awesome if they would play for food [​IMG] ! Unfortunately, they have a busy schedule this summer according to their website [​IMG] .
    Oh well, is there any local talent that may fit the bill? Hmmm might be a good thing to bring up to the entertainment committee [​IMG] .

4. Hey Cheech, you Are on the entertainment committee arent you [​IMG] ! Mabey someone local would be interested to play ( great food is always good for a bribe [​IMG] )? Just an idea to think about. Daun

5. cheech

We have had a discussion or two on that subject and we will have somewhat of a celebrity who has already offered to play for us!

6. Cool [​IMG] !!

7. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Ok, so don't leave us hanging here[​IMG]

8. cheech

We need to finalize things just a bit. Let me finish up the details first before I spill the beans

9. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

... beans?? We havin BEANS??? KEWL [​IMG]

10. Cheech, bad news…I broke the reed on my swinet![​IMG]

11. cheech

Ok ok I will give you a hint.

Beans, beans the magical fruit