• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Great new bluegrass band

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
Hello everyone
! I know that there are at least a few bluegrass fans out there and want to let you know of a great band Hubby and I just discovered. Their name is No Speed Limit and they are a talented bunch of kids! Check 'em out, you just may find a new favorite (no pun on Allison Krauss intended
). Daun

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Hey maybe we can bribe them to play that the 1st annual SMF gathering. We are bound to have some great food there.

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
That would be awesome if they would play for food
! Unfortunately, they have a busy schedule this summer according to their website
Oh well, is there any local talent that may fit the bill? Hmmm might be a good thing to bring up to the entertainment committee

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
Hey Cheech, you Are on the entertainment committee arent you
! Mabey someone local would be interested to play ( great food is always good for a bribe
)? Just an idea to think about. Daun

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
We have had a discussion or two on that subject and we will have somewhat of a celebrity who has already offered to play for us!

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
We need to finalize things just a bit. Let me finish up the details first before I spill the beans

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Ok ok I will give you a hint.

Beans, beans the magical fruit

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.