great appetizer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 17, 2008
Sea Food antipasto

This recipe has been used by my friends and family for decades and It was on the web exactly as we have made it. I put crab in it also.
it makes a wonderfull appitizer and is great cold are warmed and gets better tasting with age.

Ingredients
14 ounces ketchup
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4-1/2 ounce can shrimp drained
4-1/2 ounce can tuna undrained
4 ounce can sliced mushrooms drained
2 small white onions sliced and separated into rings
1 cup salad olives drained
4 ounce can ripe olives drained
1 cup raw cauliflower sections

Directions
1-.Combine ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and garlic powder.
2-.Add remaining ingredients except cauliflower mixing gently to keep shrimp whole.
3-.Top with small cauliflower sections then cook on low heat for 1 hour.
4-.Serve with a good butter flavored cracker or slices of toasted Italian bread.

I assume that's a can of tuna.
That sounds awesome man.
I'll make it next Friday for a Saturday consumption.
THANKS
SKOL
V
OH P.S. - I assume that's spring water tuna or do you use Oil Based?
Also - cooked low heat. Appx 225?

Coyote, my hat is off to you! I can tell by the ingrediants that this is one tasty antipasto. I't going into my recipe folder right now. Thanks.

looks intresting and i am thinking i have to give this a try. thks for sharing coyote!!!

Sounds great! I'll put it on the To Do list and figure out how to sneak some peppers in there
wink.gif

Thanks for the recipe!

thanks cayot-sounds good, and thanks for u doing yours to keep us safer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky