Grease Cup on Smoke Hollow 44241G2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erica hall

Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
Upstate NY
This might seem silly but I can't figure out where to put the grease cup on my new smoker! It seems like no matter where I put it there is a spot for grease to escape and fall onto my deck. Am I missing something? 

Erica, if yours is like mine, you hook it in the center, bottom...but if you are the least unlevel, especially leaning forwards, you will get grease running out. It just happens. It is actually more moisture then grease.

Joe

that's where I thought it should go but it just didn't make sense to me. I think I might just put a pan under the smoker when it's in use to catch anything. Thank you :) 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky