Grandson makes this Grumpa Proud!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Just got word from my daughter that my oldest grandson has all his required credits and then some and he graduated from High School today. This kid is amazing with a great head on his shoulders. He's been working for a national retail clothing company since he was 16 while balancing his school work and playing Lacrosse. He was recently promoted to an Assistant Manager-not bad for someone that turned 18 not to long ago!

I talked to him last night and told him that we need to plan a celebration and I asked him what he wanted to do. He said that he wants to come over and help prep ribs so that we can have a family rib fest when the weather is warmer.

Good things:

Grandsons

Graduating Highschool

Smoking food

Great things:

Grandsons you are proud of and who want to spend time with you.

Graduating Highschool with a bright future and a family who cares about you.

Smoking food with a grandson you're proud of.

Enjoy your family, enjoy your day, enjoy your food!

Disco

Great story Dutch...Congrats, Proud Grampa!  Sounds like your daughter did a fine job raising him.

Here's to wishing him all the best,

Red

I know this ones old, but So am I---And slow too!!

Congrats to the Grandson & the Grumpa !!! 
first.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky