Grandson in the Hospital

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dutch, Thank the lord you were there to save the little tyke. Our love and prayers are with your family at this time of need. May God Bless.

Prayers from the FlaGriller family. We will lite a candle for Daron at our church on the way home. Pleasekeep in mind if we can help, don't hesitate to ask.

Hey Dutch, my prayers go out for you and your family. You were in the right place at the right time, and there's a reason for that...He'll be back running around your feet in no time!

You and your family with be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hate to hear of anyone being not well,,,but when it's a young child it just makes it that much worse,poor little fellow,my thoughts and prayers are with you n yours Dutch.

Dutch your first actions were critical in saving his life. You are the man. Most people go on vapor lock. By the time the medics get there its too late. Great Job!! Steph and I will pray for him. Good luck and god bless

Justin

Sorry to hear about your little man. Sure was glad that you happen to be in the right place at the right time. We will be sending up some prayers on this end of the country as well.

Bill

Prayers sent from Washington state. Sounds like our prayers were answered before they even went up. Got a good crew of people here praying.
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Just now getting caught up.

As a CPR/First Aid instructor and long time medic/first responder I must first congratulate you on your correct and cool response.

I have Daron included in my prayers for special favors. When he recovers you two will always have a special bond which will grow out of this incident!
God Bless you and your entire family with special grace for Daron!

Godspeed
and
Cheers!

Dutch, my wife and I will continue to keep your grandson and the entire family in our prayers. Please remember to take care of yourself during this time. It is always a very stressful time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky