Gotta Love Sundays!<------Qview!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jacobtia

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
Central Illinois
Today is the first day off I have had in 2 weeks that it hasn't been raining! So, I decided I'd smoke some ribs, a meatloaf and some ABT's. This will be my first time smoking meat loaf and ABT's....

Enjoy the pics! More will follow!

2407a435_qview028.jpg

1b073cf8_qview029.jpg

269f392e_qview031.jpg

00ae77e8_qview030.jpg

d5df7322_qview032.jpg

06836b47_qview027.jpg

Reactions: raptor700
Well, it had to go and rain!! Just my luck!! The positive thing is everything was amazing!!! In fact a buddy of mine that lives an hour and a half away must have smelled it cause he and his fiiance ended up coming over to have dinner with us,

73ba226e_qview038.jpg

2b390d84_qview035.jpg

ff9ff011_qview036.jpg

2d4b1880_qview037.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pics.

I could handle some of all that... Looks Great...

It was extremely tasty! I have to say I am a big fan of the smoked meatloaf....And ABT's will be going on everytime I fire up the smoker!

Man! What a beautiful batch of food!!!  Those are some of the prettiest ABT's I've seen, and those ribs and meatloaf! Could they look any better?? I think not! Cheers!
beercheer.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky