Gotta Love Craigslist

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
THATS A HOOT!!!!
icon_lol.gif

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I bought a few years back.

It reads: Got new scuba gear for my wife. Good trade huh?

That gives me an idea. Maybe we could get some SMF Bumper Stickers made...

Got a New Smoker for my wife... Good trade huh?

Could sell em for a few bucks, and the profits could go toward the site and throwdown prizes....

You're assuming it's a he.

Of course, if it's a woman and she pulls off this trade, she'll have no problem catching a man if she's got a smoker running.

I saw this on OKC's CL this morning:

having a wedding - $1 (mustang)

Date: 2010-02-26, 11:01PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Reverend Rod is your minister for wedding"s if you have a redneck fantasy wedding or just want to get married at the lake on a pontoon boat i am a flexible Reverend can also provide whole roast pig complete with apple in mouth or luau style and smoked turkey cakes desserts just ask catering photography flowers reception bartenders reception halls and service you let me know what needs are... I can bring and put on my boots and as always prayers and miracles are absolutely free please no wedding ceremonies jumping out of plane but most everything else can be arranged well OK jumping out of planes too what am I going to die and go to heaven i can show you how to go also but anyway i hope you two happiness to both of you with however you choose to get married GOD bless .
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n33m53pc5Od5Tc5R8a2qefc0f43707041115.jpg
3m33oe3l95O25T45R3a2qbb3a47ea729616b0.jpg
3k93mc3oc5T05Pc5Rca2q0072451fa36a116f.jpg
3na3k13pb5O95Td5R4a2qb5b62d8551ec18d8.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky