Gotta give a huge shout out for the builder of this pit.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Junior Castro owner of Gabby’s Grills built this grill for me so it could be used for worthy events to benefit others. I have used it for football games, scouts, and now a church youth fundraiser this last weekend. I make no money from it and grateful Junior did not bill me too much for it. If I did make money, I owe him some money for sure. If you guys have a chance to check out Gabbysgrills.com , he offers a great bargain for the price for his attachments that match quality of units that sell and ship for over 600 dollars. You won’t find any better on the web for value I promise you that. Here is the link for the cook.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky