Got a Packer on update with q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job Ecto, I'm glad to learn there are other alternatives to low & slow that work. That brisket looked fantastic. I guess I'm kinda old school though. I love the smell of that smoke, so the longer the better, and a few beers to go with the smoke & a couple of buddies to hang with. It doesn't get any better than that.
I like the low and slow also I am just looking for a method on days when I want to cook a brisket but don't want to say up all night.  I saw this at the last comp I went to and the team won first in brisket so I thought I would try it out.
Man that sucker looks so juicy! Great job.
It was I was suprised it did not dry out.  I plan to try injecting the next time but might not need to it was so juicy.

Using the temps you used, you certainly don't need to worry about it, but others should know that if you inject or probe a brisket (or any other whole muscle) before or when you start to cook it, you have to get the internal temperature from 40˚ to 140˚ in no longer than 4 hours.

Real Nice looking Brisky Ecto!

Bear

Looks delicious!

Thanks for the post!

Craig

ECT, at that rate you can quite your day job and almost smoke 5 briskies a day for $10.00lb, nice profit.

Very nice color, juice and smoke ring and let us not forget the UDS.
icon_razz.gif

Great looking brisky!  I've read about the hot and fast but haven't ventured out to give it a try, yet.  Congrats on a great smoke!  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky