• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gosm

johnnyo

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 12, 2007
Well I gave my Big Block to my daughter, & got another one for me through Amazon..
My new one came with a dent on the right rear top corner.. I'm sure it won't affect the smoking.. Should I contact GOSM & let them know, or contact Amazon? Has anyone had any dealings like this? Would I have to take pictures to send to them, & would I have to send the complete smoker back, or only the box less door, shelves, burner, etc? or should i just fire the sucker up, & let her smoke.. I'm sure the dent is only cosmetic...

Does anyone have a contact number or address for me to use?

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
I'd contact amazon and whoever was the delivery company.......they will typically cover it, but sometimes it's a big fight.....

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
I have heard that complaint alot. Guess there just to heavy to be careful with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.