• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GOSM smoke pot replacment

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2007
I made these just 2 weekends ago, my cast iron one was cracking big time so i made some new ones.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Looks good should work fine.

I didn't realize the GOSMs wood box was so small.

billyq

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 13, 2007
The ones in the mew models are tiny. I dread the day when my smoke box cracks. Guess I'll have to use a cast iron pan.

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2007
theres a few i know that use a cast iron pan, might have to cut the handle off but it works.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Wal Mart has some about the size of a large hand looks to be similar. I used them in my grill before the smoker(s). I'm thinking they were less than $10. Might be good to get a spare while they're available.

analog assassin

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 16, 2007
I saw one at Wallyworld that was larger than the stock GOSM box, cast iron. I might get that one and keep the smaller one in the gas grill.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.