GOSM lost in the Mail

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwayne

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 2, 2008
Kansas City
Seems my smoker was lost in the mail hoped to have it by the weekend the shipping tracker said returned to sender they have it and are sending it back looks like it will be next week before I can try it out guess ill use the ol faithful stick burner this weekend cant go wrong there.

With all that shipping MAKE SURE you inspect the exterior of the box real well before accepting it and signing for it.
Cliff beat the tar outta my grill and it was a real pain to get it fixed up right. UPS said the box was fine, but it had holes in it. They said the packaging was the manufacturers problem and I had to jump through lots of hoops. Finally did get a new camp chef grill though. It was Camp Chef who came through.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky