GOSM has arrived

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bts smokehouse

Original poster
Feb 14, 2011
Mid-Missouri
I received my new 3405BGW late last wk and assembled it last night. Process and directions were straight forward and easy.

Now to break it in and put it to work soon!

Congrats on the GOSM, just got mine a month ago.  Wow it makes smoking so easy.  Think my Old Smokey Electric is going to the garage sale pile this spring.

Congratulations.gif

good luck with the new smoker and remember to post some q of your first smoke............

Last edited:
Hey Sqwib.  Your review is one of the main reasons I settled with the GOSM. I've read it a time or two and plan to make a couple mod's to mine

such as add a drip pan and grease deflectors as well as a larger chip box, before I even fire it up for the first time.

I likely would have gone with the BB in the first place, but I was able to purchase this one new on a certain auction site for $100 shipped to my door.

Thanks for the review and warm welcome.  If you've got any more suggestions concerning my smoker, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky