GOSM from Bass Pro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iporkbutts

Original poster
Dec 2, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I purchased a GOSM big block from Bass Pro this evening (http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...rtNumber=52170). Got home and although the box seemed fine the door has a few scratches and a small dent. Nothing that would impact the function, but called Bass Pro anyway. I spoke with the Dave Davis, manager of camping and marine at the St. Charles MO store...he didn't even want the info from my receipt. Asked for nothing! Gave me the option of returning for an exchange or a $50 gift certificate. Well I took him up on the certificate, so I'm a happy customer. Point is, Bass Pro is a really good retailer to do business with. I've purchased a lot of merchandise over the years from them and any time I've had an issue they have always taken care of me.

Nice to receive the customer service you expect without the hassle we've all become accustom to these days. Just a pleasant experience all round.

Thought others might want to know that there are retailers out there that still take care of their customers. I'm going to send an email to their corporate office and offer praise. Steer them some business, they deserve it based on my experience.

BTW, the GOSM is up and seasoning as I type. My purchase was based on research that lead me to this site last night. So thanks for that!

I really like the folks over at the BPS in St Charles! They have always been great folks to deal with. So...where's the q-view?

Dang you ended up with a great deal on top of a great deal... Congratulations...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats on the new smoker and at a cgreat price too. Smoke On
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats on your new GOSM, and It's good to hear that you are happy with customer service at Bass Pro. Now you can move on to some smoking goodies. It's all good my friend.

Congrats on the new smoker... I had a big ole dent in the front of mine... Long story short I fixed it cuz it was a gift from my folks and didn't want to cause a big stink.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky