• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GOSM discontinued at Walmart

camp_cookie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 26, 2007
I have been waiting for the GOSMs to arrive at my local Walmart to no avail. I spoke to the area manager this morning, and he told me that they had been discontinued from Walmart's inventory.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Didn't no that wally world discoutinued them. If your still looking for one check out the smoking meat store, Iv'e seen them there and it would be free shipping I'm pretty sure.

You can find the store in the colum on the left of the page.

<---------------

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
They may just be clearing the warehouse out, but I saw a whole pallet of the little Wally World special GOSM's getting put on the shelf at our local store this weekend. Asked what the price was and some pimple faced kid said "Duh, I don't know. I just put stuff on the shelf"

camp_cookie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 26, 2007
I'm not sure if all of the Walmarts carry the exact same stuff. It could be that they didn't sell well here and were dropped but did well in other places.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Yep, I don't know where "here" is in your case. WalMart goes by regional distribution centers like most large chains (actually most chains copy WalMart).

camp_cookie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 26, 2007
Did you have it shipped to your home or to the store? Was there a shipping charge involved?

bigjeepman

Joined Mar 10, 2007
I had it shipped to my home,it cost me about $20-25.00,for shipping. I should get it in the next few days.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.