GOSM burner units

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bud's bbq

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Ada, MI
My GOSM is nearly two years old. Do ya'll have any problems with the burner unit.....more specifically, the propane control knob. Seems like sometimes the knob and the relative position to the "low medium high off" dial aren't always consitent. Said another way, you can here the 'rush' of the propane flow sound as you adjust that valve and I've had times where the amount of propane doesn't seem to change. It's like sometimes it "goos" up. Does this make any sense?

Thanks for your patience. I just got back from our favoriate city for 20 years - New Orleans.....first visit since the storm.....still beautiful but not so sure it will ever quite be the same.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky