Gorgonzola burger w/ pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chisoxjim

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 25, 2007
Nice night last night, decided to fire up the kettle.

Ground chuck burgers seasoned with garlic powder and minced onions. Then topped with jalapenos and gorgonzola while it was on the grill. Served with chips and some pickles I "made".

pickles are made using leftover pickle brine, and adding spears of fresh cucumber. Only takes about 2 weeks for them to be right.

Also enjoyed some Chivas, and High Life.

thanks for looking

I would say everything looks fantastic. You guys really have me wanting to cook up some burgers
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks guys,

your right, no need for lettuce, etc. just some mayo on the top bun.

You Hog !

Where the heck is mine !!!
icon_cry.gif

And my favorite beer too! (walking away from the computer muttering incoherently)

Bearcarver

lol, thanks man...

Im a big fan of the High Life, and the points program they are running..

thanks,

if I didnt freeze the rest of the chuck i would have another today.

Rookie here....

Does anyone think it would work to make a dozen or so patties and put them in the smoker for a half hour or so, then remove and freeze for a regular grill later?

I love gorgonzola on my burger. I have stuffed with gorgonzola and then topped with cheddar and the two together is heaven. Great looking burger
points.gif

thanks,

using cheddar as a second cheese sounds great, good call.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Love that Gorgonzola cheese. I would love to have one of them things. They look really yummo there Jim.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky