Gordan Ramsey Ribs...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ecto1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2010
Spring, Tx
Gordan Ramsey just let the secret out on perfect ribs...

I for one will not be tring this

Pops Fassett  shared a link.

2 seconds ago

Saw your video on ribs and pork loins, boiling the ribs... omg - you cook the ribs lo and slo in a smoker, 3-2-1 method, develop a smoke ring, etc. Please log onto http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/  and we will teach you the Proper way to do ribs!
Pops6927 on SMF, meathead. Love your shows, think you're great, but boiling ribs is like using instant mashed potatoes! Please join us!

SmokingMeatForums.com - Smoker and smoking meat forums and reviews

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com

Smoking Meat Forums covers smokers, smoking ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage, and more.

This is what I posted on Gordon Ramsey's page!

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Message[/color]

[h2]Gordon Ramsay[/h2]
79,080 likes · 1,715 talking about this

TimelineTimelineAbout

NowMarch20122011Joined Facebook

HighlightsHighlightsFriend ActivityPosts by PagePosts by Others

[color= rgb(161, 161, 193)]Highlights[/color]
HighlightsHighlightsFriend ActivityPosts by PagePosts by Others

1. Recent Posts by Others on Gordon RamsaySee All

• [h6] [/h6]
      Mário Jorge Simões Costa
      [h6]boa noite eu vivo em Portugal e gosto muito dos seus programas que passam aqui no meu lindo país mas eu não encontro livros seus escritos na língua do poeta Camões[/h6]4 hours ago

• [h6] [/h6]
      Tonia Raymundo
      [h6]i like[/h6]4 hours ago

• [h6] [/h6]
      Michael Lynch
      [h6]Im heading to London this October, which one of your restaurants should I go to? All of them?[/h6]7 hours ago

• [h6] [/h6]
      Johan Tandpyn Van Zyl
      [h6]Halo chef it is my dream to become a chef i dont want anythine more i would love chef to be my mentor but i know there are rows of chefs who whant to learn from you chef but if chef has advise for a youne chef wher can i begin[/h6]8 hours ago

• [h6] [/h6]
      Crystal Holton-Colangelo
      [h6]you are my idiol i would love to study with you after i get out of school i think you are the best and would like the honor of learning from you[/h6]8 hours ago
    More Posts

2. Pops Fassett  shared a link.

2 seconds ago

Saw your video on ribs and pork loins, boiling the ribs... omg - you cook the ribs lo and slo in a smoker, 3-2-1 method, develop a smoke ring, etc. Please log ontohttp://www.smokingmeatforums.com/  and we will teach you the Proper way to do ribs!
    Pops6927 on SMF, meathead. Love your shows, think you're great, but boiling ribs is like using instant mashed potatoes! Please join us!

SmokingMeatForums.com - Smoker and smoking meat forums and reviews

www.smokingmeatforums.com

Smoking Meat Forums covers smokers, smoking ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage, and more.

Like  ·   · Share

Ya boil the flavors out, that's how you make stock not ribs! Boiled to mush is not what is meant by "fall of the bone". Hot a few f-bombs of my own for that. :biggrin:

Last edited:
..... well the boiled ribs go with the over-boiled veggies that the Brits seem to like as well. My friends mother-in-law would cook veggies till they were grey and pronounce them perfectly done!
33.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky