Good Ole Rib-Eye Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
OK -- #1 son is back from Jersey for a while, He, my DIL, two granddaughters and the Grandson came over and he wanted me to cook Steaks. He made a run to the store and came back with 3 regular size Rib-Eyes, 1 Filet, Lobster Tails, Corn on the Cobb and 2 GIANT
Rib-Eyes. I said "Son you think you got a little carried away" These Rib-Eyes were 22 oz
each !!. Anyway Already had the grill fired up, Got the Corn and Filet on First, Then the Big Boys and finally the Regular Size Rib-Eyes (Training the Girls right they like Medium Rare) and Lobsters.
I should have taken pics because it was a fine looking grill full of food.
But I didn't My Bad

My son and I just cut off a chunk of those giant steaks and saved the rest for later on.
Girls and ladies ate every bite of theirs. Everything turned out great.

Here are a few pics of my lunch today, #1 son had to go to Dallas to Fill in for a couple of days on one of the Tower Cranes,

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Sliced me off some for a good Sandwich
IMG_0475.jpg

A little Horseradish Sauce and grilled onions
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg

Thanks for looking, Sure was Tasty

Gary

Oh Yeah!!!
My Kinda Sammy!!!:)
Bet all that other Stuff was Outstanding too!!!
Like.

Bear

Thanks guys, It was all Great

Gary

That is one good looking sandwich Gary!
Very nicely done & congrats on getting a spin on the carousel!
Al

Nice job cooking those rib eyes Gary they look perfectly done.

Point for sure.

Chris

Dang !! I did make the Carousel :)

Thanks again guys

Gary

Thanks RHD and MC much appreciated

Gary

Thanks guys Yeah when that boy shops he shops !!

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky