(Good News UPDATE) - Bradley (OBS) heating element failure after (3) smokes!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tom ryle

Original poster
Dec 12, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Anyone else experienced this? Seems quite common if you Google search on it. Mine quit working in the middle of smoking three racks of ribs during the third use. I caught it in time to transfer my precious cargo to the grill but I was miffed. I called Bradley and they said it could be three separate issues. After a process of elimination, I determined the element itself had failed. Bradley wont ship out free replacement parts which surprised me after hearing/reading about how good their customer service is. They want me to pay ~$30 for a replacement element! Not cool.

Any advice Is appreciated.

-Tom

Last edited:
Well, I made another call to Bradley today and am happy to report that they are sending me a new heating element at no charge.  I explained to the gal that the last time I called I was told I'd have to pay for it, which seemed to be odd to her.  So, I stand corrected.  Very happy with the customer service at Bradley!  Can't wait to get back up and running!

grilling_smilie.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky