Good Morning from Nebraska!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stump jumper

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
Southwestern Nebraska
Hello all and thanks for letting me join!

I've been lurking in the background for months now and I have to say this is the coolest forums on the net!

As the title says I live outside a small town in southwestern Nebraska. I've always been interested in all things to do with curing/smoking meats. I even worked in the local butcher shop for a couple of years. I've been the proud owner of a Blazn' Grill Works Grid Iron for almost a year now, man am I having a blast with it and it's manufactured not far from where I live, made everything from smoked nuts, jerky, snack sticks, ribs and butts (even smoked peanut m&m's).

I'm fortunate to know quite a few hunters that don't like to bone out their own deer so I do it for them and in turn I get half the meat, can't beat that!

While cruising the site I stumbled on the fridge/freezer build section and was hooked immediately, I think I read almost all the threads and I gotta say I was blown away with the ingenuity and craftsmanship, that got the ball rolling on my own fridge build that I completed just last night and I can't wait to get some smoke rolling out of her!

I'm rambling so I'll say thanks again!

Once I figure out how to post pics I will show you all my fridge build.

Regards

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky