Good Craigslist find?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gridirongriller

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 27, 2008
Memphis, TN
http://memphis.craigslist.org/grd/712794304.html

$25. Said it needs cleaning but is in good shape otherwise. I haven't had a Weber so I don't know what this should be worth. Thought yall might have some help!

Thanks!

010110011507010409200806082e4e18f335ae1ea1dd006909.jpg

01150501040101030120080608c5e3023707a053d82300a914.jpg

you can do an internet search but i think they go for about 60-80 dollars but don't quote me on that,i'm sure some weber users on here can clue you in better,but if it's not rusted out looks like a pretty good deal to me.
icon_smile.gif

Looks like it's missing it's ash catcher pan, but otherwise appears to be pretty sound. That rack thingy on the bottom never did stay in place real well....mine is wired to the front leg too...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

As DADDIO said....as long as it's not rusted out, that's a pretty decent deal.

Heck, with the lid, the charcoal grate, and the cooking grate.....you got half the makin's for a bbq bubba drum smoker!!
biggrin.gif

I'd seriously consider buying it if I were in the area...
wink.gif

L8r,
Eric

That looks like a 22inch Weber silver. They go for about $88 brand new.

It's a good charcoal grill and appears to be in real good shape (no noticeable dents, scratches or rust).

As the others have stated, looks like it's missing the ash catcher, but that's not a big deal. I'd be more concerned about the quality of the grates (coal & cooking).

Enjoy!

For $25 you go for it DUDE! One of the best smokers (small smokes) and grillers ever made! Can always make an ash can/bucket/catcher! New, those Webers go for $90!

I'd buy it if I was close......though momma wouldn't like it....made me toss a perfectly good small weber last year. She don't know how much that hurt
PDT_Armataz_01_17.gif

Now, not to make the little women an orgre or anything....it was over 30 years old (but still working good), I had three other smokers/grills. And I didn't use it very much....heck, I guess I hadn't used it in years. But I did manage to put my foot down for a couple of years and keep it. I even went out the curb where she took it and brought it back once. See.....I can be the boss once in a while.......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky