Good Cook Precision digital thermometer, Safeway in CO, $5.00

Discussion in 'Meat Thermometers' started by zdave, Feb 28, 2008.

1. zdave

zdave Fire Starter

I found a Good Cook Precision digital thermometer at Safeway (Quebec and County Line) in the Highlands Ranch/Littleton area. I know there's a few other CO people around that may be able to take advantage of this. I bought two and there appeared to be a dozen left. The regular price was $19.99. It has only one probe but at that price it's worth a chance. It says the cord is rated until 392 degrees F.

The one AAA battery is included.

2. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I seldom go to Safeway, but I'll make it a point to stop in tomorrow and see if that price made it to this side of the hill! Thanks for the heads up.

3. zdave

zdave Fire Starter

Good luck, it was on a shelf above a display cooler in the meat department.

4. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thats a sweet deal..............Can't go wrong at that price........

5. jerrykr

jerrykr Meat Mopper

I got 3 of these at Albertson's for $9.99 each. Not quite as good a price, but still in-expensive. Not fancy, but they do the job.

6. skyangel4922

skyangel4922 Newbie

I bought one of those good cook digital probe thermometers at safeway also. BUT, i have lost the instructions! If anyone has the instructions, could you please copy them for me and send them? i will be glad to pay for them. Please send to: Denice VanBuskirk...pob 232...Dallesport, Wa. 98617 Thank you in advance for any help. This is my first time on here, so i hope im posting correctly.