Good Cook Precision digital thermometer, Safeway in CO, $5.00

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zdave

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
Denver
I found a Good Cook Precision digital thermometer at Safeway (Quebec and County Line) in the Highlands Ranch/Littleton area. I know there's a few other CO people around that may be able to take advantage of this. I bought two and there appeared to be a dozen left. The regular price was $19.99. It has only one probe but at that price it's worth a chance. It says the cord is rated until 392 degrees F.

The one AAA battery is included.

I seldom go to Safeway, but I'll make it a point to stop in tomorrow and see if that price made it to this side of the hill! Thanks for the heads up.

Good luck, it was on a shelf above a display cooler in the meat department.

I got 3 of these at Albertson's for $9.99 each. Not quite as good a price, but still in-expensive. Not fancy, but they do the job.

I bought one of those good cook digital probe thermometers at safeway also. BUT, i have lost the instructions! If anyone has the instructions, could you please copy them for me and send them? i will be glad to pay for them. Please send to: Denice VanBuskirk...pob 232...Dallesport, Wa. 98617 Thank you in advance for any help. This is my first time on here, so i hope im posting correctly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky