gone missing for a while

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokincowboy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 29, 2007
between Columbus/Dayton Ohio
Well Guys and Gals we are starting to harvest here on the farm monday so I will be working from daylite till dark :30 so if ya don't see me here for a while (Deb-Mom worries when we are missing) it will take a few months... I shall return .. I will be on today from time to time to help out If I can. So smoke on and eat some Q for me

No laptop & wifi in the cab of that combine? They have about everything else! Set up the GPS and let it steer while you check out SMF.
wink.gif

Good luck with the harvest! I hope that pesky rain doesn't cause you problems!!!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

When an active & helpful member goes silent they are always missed
icon_sad.gif

We will be looking forward to your return & may you have a plentiful & profitable harvest
icon_exclaim.gif

Two months!
eek.gif

Gosh we'll miss you! Thanks for warning me I would have wondered what happened to you. Don't over work yourself and get plenty of rest between all that work! That must be one heck of a farm. Hugs!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky