Gone but not forgotten... Weekend cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brute

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 6, 2015
San Antonio, Texas
Haven't been on in a while due to medical issues but haven't stopped q'ing or lurking the boards. Sprinter is here in Texas, the grass is green, the weather is great so it time to bbq. I ran Royal Oak charcoal instead of my usual hardwoods or Kingsford. I had a difficult time keeping and maintaining my temps but the final product turned out great. On the pit I had pork spare ribs, country style pork ribs and brisket. The pork spare ribs I used Johnny Triggs recipe and the country style pork ribs and brisket I coated with mustard and used a brisket rub from South Texas Spice Company in San Antonio. Glad to be back and hope y'all enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

• 180416_124902_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    180416_124902_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 180416_124937_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    180416_124937_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 65
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky