Goms ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

george

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 5, 2007
Can anyone tell me about how many hours a 20# tank of propane will last in a GOMS?
Thank You

I have the widebody model and get between 30 and 40 hours per tank depending on weather

I have the 20" wide model and get around 28-30 (weather permitting) with an exchange tank that says 15# weight on the label. So you don't really get 20# unless you take it to a refill station. All of the exchange tanks I have seen are labeled 15# so these places are ripping us off by shorting us of 5# of propane. I'm starting to take mine to BJ's to get filled at a much lower price and have one filled now. So far I have only 6.5 hours on it, so I'm anxious to see how much I really get on a full 20 pounder.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky