Going to try a Fattie w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

newbiesmoker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
Huntington, In.
Me and my son decided to try a fattie today. It's made with hamburger, pepperoni, 4 blend cheese. It's on the smoker right now. Here are a couple of pics so far. More pics later.
Attachment 10539Attachment 10540
I forgot to add that we wrapped it in bacon before we put it on the smoke.
7f597d4f_vbattach19150.jpg

cc91530e_vbattach19149.jpg

Nice! Bacon cheeseburger fatty! I bet it will be very tasty! Way to go. Make sure ya let us see the end result,,specially since ya teased us with the beginning. Looks like ya got the rollin part figured out nicely!
wink.gif

As promised more pics. I should of followed your advice and made more then one. But i wanted to see how it went first. I'll be making more thats for sure.
It was gone in no time at all.

Thanks for all the good info.
557fa9a1_vbattach19151.jpg

05e42cc7_vbattach19152.jpg

cdc9838a_vbattach19153.jpg

90e8935a_vbattach19154.jpg

Great pics - looks like you and your son make quite the smokin' team! Always touches me to see kids taking an interest in the hobby with their parent, and loving it as much as we do.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Agreed! Too much time in front of the tube and not enough time hanging around an open fire (or an itty bitty electric smoker) is a huge part of what's tearing apart families.

My boys are still a bit young to be wielding a knife in the kitchen, but my daughter has some real skills. However, I've got the boys saying, "Respect the meat!" It's a start.

I think the favorite one I have tried was Italian sausage stuffed with tortellini, mushrooms, and mozarella. A little marinara sauce to dip in made this absolutely perfect. (Credit to Texas-Hunter for the idea, Thanks Ken)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky