• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Going to try a better way of cold smoking

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
I have many pounds of NM Sandia chile pods that have been fire roasted and are in the freezer. I plan on peeling a few pounds, then cold smoking them for use in chile verde and other dishes. After some thought and reading, i just ordered the A-Maze-N-Smoker. If I get the results I'm expecting, I should have some very tasty NM chile to work into some meals. I have good faith in this product, based on all the positive comments from other members. Film at eleven. It's all good my friend.

Last edited:

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Sounds like something I'd like, Rich.  I'll also be interested in your review of the smoker. 

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I have many pounds of NM Sandia chile pods that have been fire roasted and are in the freezer. I plan on peeling a few pounds, then cold smoking them for use in chile verde and other dishes. After some thought and reading, i just ordered the A-Maze-N-Smoker. If I get the results I'm expecting, I should have some very tasty NM chile to work into some meals. I have good faith in this product, based on all the positive comments from other members. Film at eleven. It's all good my friend.
You're gonna love it Rich!

Future review from richoso1;

Man, that thing works Great!  It's all good my friend.

I have visions of some great peppery Qview on the horizon,

Bear

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Man I dont live that far from you so I can already smell the smoke wafting down here with the fresh hint of Chili's - It's all good my friend

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.