• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
I've had my 14.5" WSM for several years now and have smoked in all kinds of conditions. Never had an issue holding temps. It's really a rock solid smoker that just chugs along. It's been a while since I've bought a new gadget and I was getting the itch, so I finally pulled the trigger on BBQ-Guru's PartyQ. I've been looking at it since they first came out. Guess I just needed something to play with again. Got it all installed on the WSM. Plan to cook a turkey breast Sunday to test it out.

48988734507_51800d5433_n.jpg

48988734492_9af5d4eb7e_n.jpg

48988537601_d5d662ef1b_n.jpg

Reactions: shoebe
Looking forward to your review of it. I you with the idea of getting one for my cabinet. Mostly I think it would help me when I want to run down around 200 - 225. Mine likes to run on up to 275 on me

Your gonna love it Case, just let the Guru bring the temp up right from the start. It may overshoot the target temp the first few times, but somehow it learns your pit & works better after a couple of smokes.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky