Going Pellet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations! We would love to see it when you get it put together.

So my RT-590 arrived. Little to no discussion in the manual around the probes. Help?

Just plug them in and they show on the panel or in the app.......nothing to setup or do.

PS, don't get the wires wet, only clean the probe end but keep the wires dry....

I figured as much. The manual itself as well as the android app manual leave room for improvement. No where does it talk about the wifi button.
"
This will prompt you to hold down the button until it blinks quickly

In this example, I'm connecting to the "recteq HQ" Wi-Fi network which is the name of our 2.4 network in the warehouse, and have accurately entered the Wi-Fi password. The light will continue to blink."

What button? What light? I figured it out but really?

I seen now everything is on youtube. My bad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky