Go easy on me..another yankee on board

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigmeatsmokin

Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
Connecticut
I've been lurking around the board for a month or so. I can tell that the folks here are real helpful and I'm beoming a pretty good BBQer as a result. It's been a little chilly up here in CT to work with my ECB often, but I keep getting the urge every time I visit the forum. It's a good time to start working on the mods I've seen to help make my ECB work like a real smoker. Hopefully I'll be able to post some recipes and advice to some you "seasoned" vets in the not too distant future. But this does seem a much an art as it does a skill so a little more practice is probably the order of the day...or weekend.

Welcome Bigmeatsmokin! Glad you've found such a great place to find tips and advice. I too am a new member to the forum. It seems every time I read a new thread or post I add another item to my "I must try this" list. I've enjoyed what I've learned and I hope you do too.

Welcome bigmeatsmokin.

Sounds like you've learned a lot over the last month by the terminology in your post. Hope to hear good things in the future.

Welcome to the Forum bigmeatsmokin, we're glad that you decided to be associated with such a great group as ours! There is alot of info to be found here and if in the odd chance you have a question that you haven't found an answer for-just shout out and let us know maybe some of us "seasoned" vets can help ya out!!

Bigmeatsmokin,
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that if you've been lurking around for a while, you know that there is some great information here and some mighty accommodating folk to help. I know I have learned a ton here and as a result I am really enjoying the fine art of smoking meat. (The output is far better than ever before.) So welcome to the forum and be sure to let us hear from you often.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky