Glad to be here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mitchinpa

Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
Hi all!

Just recently bought my first smoker, the chargriller duo with the sfb. Got it all seasoned up last weekend, did some steaks and corn on the cob on Sunday. Looking to try my first smoke (bb ribs) this weekend! I'm still learning the grill, so I doubt I'll mod it up right away. I will however flip the charcoal pan over to use as a baffle. Looking forward to reading up on all the techniques and receipes on this site!

welcome1.gif
I have the same smoker/grill. With a few mods it is a pretty good smoker. Without the mods. Not so much. Search char griller mods. You'll find tons of ideas. You may want to search baby backs too for some insight into doing them  properly. They can be tricky.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to  your first qview. 
icon14.gif

Mitch,practice first. Get the Mods. done and practice
pot.gif
 Soon after you read this 5-day course,you'll be looking to broaden your abilities.Just sayin'
welcome1.gif
 to the forum  and, 

Thanks for the great welcome!  Looking forward to the day 3 e-course newsletter today!   I've been a readin fool lately on here, and have found a TON of things I didnt know already!  I'll et y'all know how the ribs go this weekend!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky