Glad to be Aboard

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

majord2102

Original poster
May 1, 2012
Prairieville, Lousiaina
New to the smoking world and want to learn as much as possible from those that know. I am located in Southern Louisiana and will be able to smoke year round. Now I just need to ensure that when I do it, I do it right. I am a retired Marine and as such have been all over the world and to most every state. I have seen different types of cooking and I think that smoking is top on the list. Looking forward to being a part of this group.

Dave.

Welcome Dave!  I'm in Slidell and we have a good number of people in the area on the forum.  Keep an eye open for updates about the SELA gathering we have just north of Franklinton.  Always a good time and you'll get to meet some of your fellow members.

WElcome Dave.....
welcome1.gif
Albeit you won't get anyone dissagreeing that smoked foods are the best. At least on this site...
xrocker.gif

Hello Dave and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - Thanks for our service - glad to have you here 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky