GIVEAWAY for TWO Inkbird Digital Instant Read Thermometer BG-HH1C

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations to our winners: 2Mac 2Mac from Canada and GA Tom GA Tom from the United States 👋👋👋👋👋
You guys won the BG-HH1C:emoji_fire: I look forward to to seeing your posts here.
:emoji_boom: Please PM me your name and mailing info claim your prizes 👋👋( We have 8 days off for the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day. Please wait with patience for the reply. )

Thank you for understanding!

The following discount codes are still available:
For US friends:
⏰BG-HH1C: 25% off Coupon: FQCYONAQ + 25% off price down , ONLY $8.24 can get one.

⏰Kitchen Cooking Torch BG-KT01: Sell $16.99 on Amazon, apply the 30% Amazon page coupon will save you $5!

For Canada friends:
⏰20% off coupon code for BBQGO instant read meat thermometer BG-HH1C: AFRPH2LZ

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: GIVEAWAY TIME :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌TWO winners will receive an Inkbird Digital Instant Read Thermometer BG-HH1C :emoji_fire:

🙌KEY Features:
--Easy Operation&Convenient Storage
--Fast read within 3~6 seconds.
--Temperature Accuracy: ± 1℃/±2℉ Degrees
--Wide Temperature Interval:-58℉ to 572℉
--Calibration ranges from -3℃ to 3℃(-5℉~5℉)
--Support Calibration.
--Magnetic

Rules: Please comment which country you come from. Winners will be randomly drawn on 30-Sept. After receiving the products, you need to share your experience here. Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.

精确校准.jpg
图标功能展示.jpg

实用场景.jpg
细节.jpg

Last edited:
AMERICA! Land of the Free and Home of the Best Dang BBQ in the World...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky