GIVEAWAY for Inkbird Sous-Vide Vacuum Sealer Machine INK-VS01

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi good morning friends!
The giveaway for Sous-Vide Vacuum Sealer Machine INK-VS01 has ended. Our winner is BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker 👏👏
Please PM me to claim your prize. Enjoy it and wait for you to share it here.🙌

:emoji_boom:ALSO,WE SUPPORT 20% CODE:X7XMSMFQ FOR FRIENDS----DEAL PRICE:$46.19 (REGULAR PRICE:$65.99)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:emoji_fire:GIVEAWAY:emoji_fire: I‘d like to giveaway one Free Inkbird Newest Sous-Vide Vacuum Sealer Machine INK-VS01 here!

KEY FEATURES:
----5X Longer Preservation
----2 Sealing Modes & 1 Button Stop
----Wide Application&Simple Operation
----Dry & Wet Function

RULES: Comment what country you are from . After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.
Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on Sept-11.

1599559172692.png

Last edited:
North Central Washington, USA here... A perfect addition to my sous vide water oven...

Last edited:
USA here. Would love to add this to my Inkbird collection. Thanks for the chance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.