GIVEAWAY for150ft Bluetooth bbq thermometer with dual probes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations!!!Giveaway for Inkbird 150 feet BBQ Thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X has ended.Thanks for friends who entered! Winner is M Mizzou_Bill .Please PM me to claim your prize!(Time difference.Please wait patiently with my reply.)

If you didn't win,Grab time to purchase the best gift for Father’s Day,Amazon Prime delivery with one day arrive, two day arrive or arrive within a week!
Please use the 15% code (2PHEWIUP) plus 5% amazon coupon. Total 20% off.

I hope everything goes well with you! See u next giveaway!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inkbird will giveaway one FREE 150 feet BBQ Thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X!

:emoji_star2:Features:
1️⃣Temperature range: 32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
2️⃣With 8 main barbecue foods for options and customized preset temperature, timer and temperature alarm.
3️⃣Two meat probes + one meat clip.

:emoji_star2:Rules:Please comment which country you come from. One winner will be selected randomly on 5th June.
:emoji_star2:Supplies the 15% off code will save $5.20. :emoji_star2:2PHEWIUP:emoji_star2:
Any confusion please feel free to contact me!

GOOD LUCK ! ! !

1591004374963.png

Last edited:
Reactions: smokerjim and 2Mac
I guess I'm out on this one. Probably wouldn't work to well with my rotatory phone.

Thanks for all these giveaways and discount coupons tho.

Chris

Thanks for offering the coupons and giveaways Inkbird.
I live in Canada and could really use this unit. Especially in January. :)
But being only a newbie here I'm not getting my hopes up.
Thanks again for your support of this great forum.

Inkbird will giveaway one FREE 150 feet BBQ Thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X!

:emoji_star2:Features:
1️⃣Temperature range: 32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
2️⃣With 8 main barbecue foods for options and customized preset temperature, timer and temperature alarm.
3️⃣Two meat probes + one meat clip.

:emoji_star2:Rules:Please comment which country you come from. One winner will be selected randomly on 5th June.
:emoji_star2:Supplies the 15% off code will save $5.20. :emoji_star2:2PHEWIUP:emoji_star2:
Any confusion please feel free to contact me!

GOOD LUCK ! ! !

View attachment 447859
From the great ole USA. I’d love to get my hands on one of these units! Thanks for doing a giveaway!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky