Easter GIVEAWAY for 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Happy Easter to you!
Inkbird Giveaway for the 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer IBT-4XS has ended. Big thanks for friends who entered! The winner is meskc meskc Please PM me to claim your prize!
:emoji_two_hearts: We support 15% amazon code for friends who didn't win, will SAVE you $7.50 ,Also a perfect Easter gift for your family and friends,Don't miss it : 77I5UPEY

KEY FEATURES:

1.150 feet Bluetooth range with 4 probes
2.Rechargeable battery,The battery can last for about 40 hours once fully recharged.
3.3 meat Probes and 1 ambient probe
4.Magnetic Design and Large LED Screen

1586743037016.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings,hope you and your family are well!
Inkbird would like to offer one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS here!
Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win this $49.99 awesome unit! Only works for USA and Canada.

The winner is randomly picked on April 12. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
I'll jump in. Thanks Inkbird

Chris

What fun!!! Only one day into this smoking forum and already a Sweeps!!! Sign me up!!!

Inkbird would like to offer one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS here!
Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win this $49.99 awesome unit! Only works for USA and Canada.

The winner is randomly picked on April 11. GOOD LUCK!

KEY FEATURES:
2.Rechargeable battery,The battery can last for about 40 hours once fully recharged.

View attachment 439044
Newbie here! Just purchased a Oklahoma Joe 3&1 and smoking away while hunkering down.

Need a thermometer next!

Stay safe all,
Todd

Rules:

The winner is randomly picked on April 11. GOOD LUCK!

KEY FEATURES:

View attachment 439044
Count me in!!!
Love these products!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky