Gingered / Orange Roast Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

heapomeat

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 5, 2008
Cold Damp Rainy Seattle
I love a tender pork tenderloin, and the orange-ginger sauce in this dish sounds great. Corn on the cob is a plus too.

I'd slow smoke this for an hour low and slow, then add to the pan and oven.

Serves 4

1 C orange juice – divided
2 tbsp canola oil
4 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 lb well trimmed pork tenderloin
4 ears fresh corn on the cob – husked
1 tsp cornstarch
Sliced green onions, limes and oranges for garnish

Place a shallow roasting pan in the upper 1/3 of oven and preheat to 425F

In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp orange juice, the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Brush all side of tenderloin and corn, reserving 1 tbsp of mixture for later.

Place tenderloin in hot roasting pan and roast 10 minutes. Add corn to pan, turn pork and roast 10 more minutes or until internal temperature of pork is 155F and some of the corn kernels are light brown. Remove from oven and place pork and corn on a platter. Cover with foil and let stand 5 minutes.

Meanwhile add remaining orange juice to roasting pan; stir to loosen any browned bits. Transfer to small sauce pan; stir in cornstarch and reserved orange-ginger mixture. Cook and stir 5 minutes until thickened.

Cut pork into 1/2†slices, drizzle with orange-ginger sauce, garnish with green onion slices and orange and lime wedges and serve.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky