getting the bug

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That first one looks real nice. I love the idea of running the smoke thru a vert cabinet after the main chamber. Great for sausage/lower temp smoking while the high temp stuff goes on the grates.

I like the first one also, when you open the firebox to reload, your not dumping all you heat.

the first one looks nice...........there was someone that I seen that added a vert to there horizontal w/sfb unit..........Just seen it the other day on here............

the two smokers are as diff as nite to day............what kind of cooking/smoking are you planning on doing.......

the first one looks more veristle.........the second, looks more for catering/comps........

i do like the first one tho..........and not a bad price either

They both are very different but nice.
Most of the time I just smoke for myself and that would include neighbors bringing some meat over too when they see the smoke going. haha
But usually twice a year I smoke for about 50 people. So the least is usually 5-6 people and most around 50.

I welcome any advise.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky