GETTER DONE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

k-swiss66

Original poster
Apr 2, 2011
I ACTUALLY LIKE THE FIRE BOX ON THE BOTTOM PAGE THE WOOD BURNING STOVE WAS A GREAT IDEAL. I THINK IT WOULD BE A BAD IDEAL TO TURN THE TANK IN A MANNER WHERE THE COOKING SURFACE IS LIMITED, SO PLEASE DO KEEP THE GRILL TURNED UPON ITS SIDE IN THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS SEEN AND ALSO HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT SLIDE OUT TRAYS AS THE WHOLE TANK BECOMES AN OVEN MORE COOKING SURFACE TO THE MAX..NOW JUST BUILD ME ONE

I ACTUALLY LIKE THE FIRE BOX ON THE BOTTOM PAGE THE WOOD BURNING STOVE WAS A GREAT IDEAL. I THINK IT WOULD BE A BAD IDEAL TO TURN THE TANK IN A MANNER WHERE THE COOKING SURFACE IS LIMITED, SO PLEASE DO KEEP THE GRILL TURNED UPON ITS SIDE IN THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS SEEN AND ALSO HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT SLIDE OUT TRAYS AS THE WHOLE TANK BECOMES AN OVEN MORE COOKING SURFACE TO THE MAX..NOW JUST BUILD ME ONE
58223f04_Confused.jpg

This was a response to another thread. I think he hit create new thread instead of typing in the reply box.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky