Get out the bibs, Boys and Girls! Post your favorite Mini-WSM Q-view here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Since I put together my mini and smoked my first ribs, I've been day dreaming constantly of when and what I would do on it next.

Due to that inconvineance called work. Today was my first day to play. I needed something I could do fast compared to a 5 to 6 hr smoke.

Yeah, Meatloaf!

The lady of the house doesn't like meatloaf as a rule. Thank heavens she will always try what I cook and tell me what she thinks. I've smoked a number of fatties over the years but I've never done a meatloaf.

What the hell have I been waiting for.

I just spent 20 minutes hearing WOW, WOW, WOW! Over 25 times from the great woman next to me.

Here's some grainy Q-view for the thread. Just a simple meal tonight but, I love my mini!

Bryan

Last edited:
Since I put together my mini and smoked my first ribs, I've been day dreaming constantly of when and what I would do on it next.

Due to that inconvineance called work. Today was my first day to play. I needed something I could do fast compared to a 5 to 6 hr smoke.

Yeah, Meatloaf!

The lady of the house doesn't like meatloaf as a rule. Thank heavens she will always try what I cook and tell me what she thinks. I've smoked a number of fatties over the years but I've never done a meatloaf.

What the hell have I been waiting for.

I just spent 20 minutes hearing WOW, WOW, WOW! Over 25 times from the great woman next to me.

Here's some grainy Q-view for the thread. Just a simple meal tonight but, I love my mini!

Bryan

Nice smoke! Smokes meatloaf is the best!

I daydream about the weekend smokes too! That meatloaf looks great. How long did it take to finish on the mini? Did u put a
Drip pan under it?

It took about 2 1/2 hours to get to 165f. I held the temp to about 250 most of the cook. It dropped to 225 the last half hour when I put the glaze on it. I used my 12" plater heat diffuser with foil as the drip pan.

Last edited:
Mmmmm. Ribs!!!! Beans! Taters!

Crock with beans will cook all night

Prep before a night resting in the chiller. The darker one got the carnitas rub!

The mini was running about 270 today so they were cookin faster than I anticpated. They turned out perfect!

I went 2 smoke-1foiled-30 sauced

Forgot a bean photo. They only made it to lunch!

It was a good day!

Looks great Case! ...perfectly cooked. I'll fire my mini up one of these days. I remember when that sucker would see smoke 5-6 days a week!
Mine too! It's been a slower smoke year! Work and Too damn busy doing other things!
It's not like you two to be making excuses.   Just toss a bird on the grate and get er dun!  LOL

Happy Memorial Day guys!

b

I am getting ready to build my "jimmy". What would the purpose of the propane torch sticking out of the bottom of your mini be? It's probably obvious to most folks but.....

That's the side light method. It's one of the most efficient ways to get your smoker going.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky