SOLD - Gator Pit - Party Gator Stick burner - $1,500

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WillPower

Original poster
Jun 27, 2019
I thought I would never give this up but time has come.

Smoker is 1/4" thick wall new pipe with a 20" x 40" main cooking chamber and a full-size ¼” thick heat deflector/baffle to minimize hot spots in the main chamber. Main chamber has lower ¾” angle-framed sliding pull-out food tray. Full size upper food tray a split two-piece tray for versatility. This allows the front half to be removed, leaving the back half. Side-access door provides access to the charcoal grate to allow you to easily add charcoal during long cooks. A 1 1/2 " grease drain with cap. All doors have 1" flanges on all four sides for a tight seal and stainless steel cool-touch handles. A stainless steel 3"-dial easy-to-read temperature gauge is fitted to the main door.

1/4" thick x 20" x 20" round firebox has a heavy duty angle framed removable wood grating and an adjustable air-intake vent.

Full-length ¾” angle-framed front and side wrap-around shelf extends over the firebox for stove-top like cooking. Lower log rack is framed in 2" angle iron for extra strength. Pit is equipped with two heavy-duty rigid hard wheels and two heavy-duty swivel hard wheels for mobility.

All food trays are framed in 3/4" angle and are sliding for extra strength.

As described above with standard features: 72” L x 30” W x 66” H 550 plus pounds apprx.

Attachments

• IMG_2329.jpg
    IMG_2329.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2330.jpg
    IMG_2330.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2331.jpg
    IMG_2331.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky