Gas under $3.00

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lawdog

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
Ransom Canyon, TX
got to wondering if I would ever see gasoline under $3.00 a gallon again, low price in my area $2.99 a gallon.
Guess it goes to show, use less they gotta drop the price.
Hope all are seeing the same benifits.

Wife paid 3.33 per gal about noon today and when we passed by the same station this afternoon it was up to 3.41 so don't know whats going on.

Lowest I found here is 2.85 and Sam's was 2.94.

You really should see it drop pretty quick in the short term. I have a small company that buys in bulk tanker loads and our price on 7500k gallons regular unleaded today was around $2.45/gallon. So I would expect 2.55 to 2.65 real quick in my neck of the woods.

Each state is different with respect to the state taxes charged on each gallon of gas. Where here it may be .08/gallon other states could be as high .15/gallon.

I paid $3.49 here in NW Indiana. Im wondering how long we will see these dropping. OPEC is calling an emergency meeting Nov. 15th to probably cut production again to get the price back up.

Well good 'ole NC yesterday was 3.49. NC has the highest gas tax in the universe I think. Anyway congrats on the 2.41 a gallon I would fill up everything I own.

it finally dropped below three here. There's one station on the east side of Portland that has gas for $2.999. The report on the radio says the line for gas at that station is a couple miles long. Average price around here is about $3.259 right now. The funny thing is those people don't realize that the amount of gas they're wasting sitting in that line would more than make up the price difference at another station.
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky