• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gas grill Q

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
I have a Brinkman gas grill.........what is a good cleaner for the outside? It's starting to look dingy and I try to clean it but it just ain't cuttin through!!

Here's what it looked like new,

vlap

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 17, 2007
Have you tried a stainless steel cleaner?

flattop

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 27, 2007
I just cleaned my grill last weekend. I used Simple Green and it worked like magic.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 12, 2007
Yup...I have a power washer with a detergent mixing tube...Simple Green works wonders... spray the really grungy parts with oven cleaner a half hour before ya wash...

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
simple green or insulate it,fill w/ ice, & make it a beer tub.. lol ya got a new smoker bro..... retire that silver thing... lol (joking man)

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
I hear ya.........maybe I'll make a wok out of it!!LOL

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
there's a thought. - now get over to that smf musicians thread & tell the others about yerself maestro.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
I still can't get over it! You are amazing! I melt everytime I listen to you play!

Folks if you haven't heard our own Gypc play his guitars you haven't heard a virtuoso! This man is to guitar playing what Pavatti was to opera!

This man is THE BEST BAR NONE! I love all types of music so I don't limit myself to just one style either. I am IN AWE everytime I play your CD!

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Hi Debi............thanks for the sweet words!!!!!!!!!!;)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.